Full Review of Veteran Cheats - Cold War Alpha

Disclaimer:

This review is purely my own opinion and holds no biases in regards to Veteran Cheats.

Review:

I wanted to use this cheat for at least 12 hours before leaving a review that really details what the Cold War Alpha cheat has to offer.

Firstly I will say before even purchasing this cheat I was a little suspect due to the size of the forums and not knowing much about this website. But now 12 hours later after using this cheat I am very satisfied with my time.

Overall the cheat has a multitude of options and reminds me of a cheat I used for Modern Warfare I will not say the name of the company but they were probably the biggest before the massive ban wave. 

So overall the Cold War Alpha cheat is far ahead of its time in regards to how quickly Blaze and staff have created it. 

Aimbot:

The Aimbot on this cheat is very nice, and if you toggle the settings regards to Aim FOV, Aimbox, as well as Aim Smooth it is almost impossible to detect. 

ESP & Radar:

The ESP on Cold War Alpha is outstanding and is really were this cheat shines due to the fact there are a multitude of options and different outlines you can use. I personally don't use the radar box when playing but it is just as good as the ESP. 

Things To Note:

The cheat as stated on the forms before is internal so there no is option yet for streamers, and I did a couple of times while using the cheat have to restart it because the menu would not open. 

Overall the cheat is great and is worth the money and from my research is the only Cold War Hacks/Cheats out there.

For anyone reading this review and needs to know how to use it:

Just a quick little info log for those who may purchase the cheat and wonder about how to use/install.

Firstly when using the cheat in game you open the menu while in a game by pressing the Insert Key - Secondly you need to bring up the pause menu to click around and select options on the cheat.

In regards to installing the cheat you must disable all virus protection and firewall software then have blizzard/steam closed.

You will need to register your time by entering your username from the forums, login info, and key. After doing this it takes about five minutes for your time to be registered with the cheat and then you can load the cheat and start up the game. 

Final Remarks: 

Overall I hope this review gives some info and helps anyone in deciding rather or not to purchase.

Thank you Blaze and the team here at Veteran Cheats for this great software!

Just now, xdemised said:

Disclaimer:

This review is purely my own opinion and holds no biases in regards to Veteran Cheats.

Review:

I wanted to use this cheat for at least 12 hours before leaving a review that really details what the Cold War Alpha cheat has to offer.

Firstly I will say before even purchasing this cheat I was a little suspect due to the size of the forums and not knowing much about this website. But now 12 hours later after using this cheat I am very satisfied with my time.

Overall the cheat has a multitude of options and reminds me of a cheat I used for Modern Warfare I will not say the name of the company but they were probably the biggest before the massive ban wave. 

So overall the Cold War Alpha cheat is far ahead of its time in regards to how quickly Blaze and staff have created it. 

Aimbot:

The Aimbot on this cheat is very nice, and if you toggle the settings regards to Aim FOV, Aimbox, as well as Aim Smooth it is almost impossible to detect. 

ESP & Radar:

The ESP on Cold War Alpha is outstanding and is really were this cheat shines due to the fact there are a multitude of options and different outlines you can use. I personally don't use the radar box when playing but it is just as good as the ESP. 

Things To Note:

The cheat as stated on the forms before is internal so there no is option yet for streamers, and I did a couple of times while using the cheat have to restart it because the menu would not open. 

Overall the cheat is great and is worth the money and from my research is the only Cold War Hacks/Cheats out there.

For anyone reading this review and needs to know how to use it:

Just a quick little info log for those who may purchase the cheat and wonder about how to use/install.

Firstly when using the cheat in game you open the menu while in a game by pressing the Insert Key - Secondly you need to bring up the pause menu to click around and select options on the cheat.

In regards to installing the cheat you must disable all virus protection and firewall software then have blizzard/steam closed.

You will need to register your time by entering your username from the forums, login info, and key. After doing this it takes about five minutes for your time to be registered with the cheat and then you can load the cheat and start up the game. 

Final Remarks: 

Overall I hope this review gives some info and helps anyone in deciding rather or not to purchase.

Thank you Blaze and the team here at Veteran Cheats for this great software!

That's one of the most complete reviews we had on our website so far. Thanks for your time in writing this and have fun!