The good:

Great Radar

Best esp on this website (lots of detail and can be configured to your liking)

Extra features added (which are a nice touch)

The bad:

Basically, the protection for the cheat is pretty bad. I've tested it now with 4 accounts the pats 2 days and all 4 have been banned by the game publisher within 72 hours. It's not good protection at all. I understood you risk getting banned with cheating, but the amount of money I've spent on consistent 24 hour purchases with veteran cheats and extra on alt steam accounts PLUS their HWID spoofer which is an additional purchase, I would expect better quality.

The aimbot is good - BUT while you can switch it on/off there is no option to bind it to a key to make it seem more believable that you are in fact not cheating. On the ares launcher, there were multiple keys you could bind it to, for example mine was 'Z' and sometimes 'ALT'.

In addition the injection process is very clumsy as you have to use an external website that lets you download the cheat, if you don't inject within 3 minutes, it doesn't work so you must go back. Yesterday this website said 'Service Unavailable' for 2 hours. If I had known that I wouldn't have wasted 2 hours waiting and would not have bought it at that time, so I didn't really get my 24 hour purchase as advertised.

The Ares launcher has less features, but its esp is on par and has some features the engel loader does not, such as crates/airdrops/barrels. The most important thing is that it comes with it's own spoofer every time you inject. BUY ARES IT IS SAFE! ENGEL IS NOT!

If I was forced to give Engel a review in its current state with the above issues, it has to be a 3/10. Simply put, I'm not going to waste two 24 hour access keys if I'm just going to get 4 accounts banned in under 72 hours. Keep in mind I wasn't even blatantly cheating I was only using the ESP at one point due to the obviousness of the aimbot.

1 hour ago, heisenberg123 said:

The good:

Great Radar

Best esp on this website (lots of detail and can be configured to your liking)

Extra features added (which are a nice touch)

The bad:

Basically, the protection for the cheat is pretty bad. I've tested it now with 4 accounts the pats 2 days and all 4 have been banned by the game publisher within 72 hours. It's not good protection at all. I understood you risk getting banned with cheating, but the amount of money I've spent on consistent 24 hour purchases with veteran cheats and extra on alt steam accounts PLUS their HWID spoofer which is an additional purchase, I would expect better quality.

The aimbot is good - BUT while you can switch it on/off there is no option to bind it to a key to make it seem more believable that you are in fact not cheating. On the ares launcher, there were multiple keys you could bind it to, for example mine was 'Z' and sometimes 'ALT'.

In addition the injection process is very clumsy as you have to use an external website that lets you download the cheat, if you don't inject within 3 minutes, it doesn't work so you must go back. Yesterday this website said 'Service Unavailable' for 2 hours. If I had known that I wouldn't have wasted 2 hours waiting and would not have bought it at that time, so I didn't really get my 24 hour purchase as advertised.

The Ares launcher has less features, but its esp is on par and has some features the engel loader does not, such as crates/airdrops/barrels. The most important thing is that it comes with it's own spoofer every time you inject. BUY ARES IT IS SAFE! ENGEL IS NOT!

If I was forced to give Engel a review in its current state with the above issues, it has to be a 3/10. Simply put, I'm not going to waste two 24 hour access keys if I'm just going to get 4 accounts banned in under 72 hours. Keep in mind I wasn't even blatantly cheating I was only using the ESP at one point due to the obviousness of the aimbot.

Actually most likely the reason you get ban with Engel is because you select "YES" to spoofer and the spoofer is not compatible with EAC! Only with BE!

2 hours ago, heisenberg123 said:

I selected the option with "no spoofer" on engel.

I was using the HWID spoofer on this website which is separately purchasable.

We did not get any other ban reports except you for now. Perhaps you are hwid flagged or the Windows might not be compatible with the cheat injector. Try play without cheat for few hours, do you still get ban? if no, then maybe variant 2. I would reinstall the windows and  try again! If Engel would had been detected, we would had get more than 1 report, thats for sure!

But if I'm using your HWID spoofer, how would I be hwid flagged?

I'm pretty sure it is because the cheat works fine no? Or are you talking about the hwid spoofer? Because I run both and they both give me the message that they have been executed successfully.

I'll try again tonight - boot up the HWID spoofer and Engel and record it if that would could give you guys more info?

4 minutes ago, heisenberg123 said:

But if I'm using your HWID spoofer, how would I be hwid flagged?

I'm pretty sure it is because the cheat works fine no? Or are you talking about the hwid spoofer? Because I run both and they both give me the message that they have been executed successfully.

I'll try again tonight - boot up the HWID spoofer and Engel and record it if that would could give you guys more info?

I talked to the developer and so far we did not had ban reports, If Engel doesnt work for you, then stop using it. We cant always find the reason for why ban happend, it can be OS (for example the spoofer removes ur hwid ban. If u dont get ban by playing without cheats for 2-3 days that means the spoofer is working well) but you get banned because of the cheat instead! Need more test to find out!