At first I was skeptical about these hacks, but I'm glad that I actually have purchased them. When ever I get my days off of work. I always head on over to this site, just to buy an a day worth of hacks.
I don't use the aimbot thought. I only use the ESP & No Recoil hacks. This is totally a game changer, If anyone were to ask me where I would recommend to get hacks from, I'll totally tell them about this site.

It's a game changer, The only reason I don't buy the 30 days is because I don't play every single day. I usually get 2 days off of work every week. So I only buy for what I need.
Don't hesitate to get hacks for your gaming session. If you do get hacks for Cold War or something, I recommend not making it so obvious though. I've played with so many people that use the aimbot, and when watching the kill cams it's kind of funny how they don't think they'll get reported.

GGs these guys who have made the hack, I appreciate the outstanding hacks they have made for us!

Keep Up the great work  

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...