Very important premise. My review is limited as it is based on only 24h which is the duration of my key and, above all, the hack was uploaded to the main account so I tried to contain the risk of being banned by behaving in a certain way.
Having said that, let's move on to the analysis. The trick is very good, has multiple functions and is highly customizable based on the functions you want to use. It works great even if it has to be set during the game and not before. As for me, I have not changed my way of playing, I have kept a low profile as if I did not have an advantage over the others and I have almost never used the aimbot as I consider it excessively detectable to the eye of the beholder .. .is really clear and evident, perhaps it should be revised. Anyone would realize that something is wrong. As for the cost, I would say that it is fine but, in my specific case, I paid full price to take advantage of half the service because, for the aforementioned reasons, the only aiming aid I used was the no recoil. I think it would be a good thing to separate the two functions and cut the cost in half. In which case I would certainly buy the service again as it would be more suitable for people like me who do not want to lose their account and lower the bann risk as much as possible.

Overall rating 10/10
Personal vote for the reasons listed 7/10

• Like 1