So I bought the first 24hr key and it was good, then the blue screen happened. then it was meant to be fixed but none the less my key expired. so I got the second 24hr key . was thinking great it works. got around to using it, 20 mins later it stopped working. "damn that sucks" I said, restarted it worked for 20 mins and broke again. so I was like "ok ill contact them", contacting them is like waiting in line at the shop and there is an old lady with her penny's, slow and not worth it if you have a 24hr key it will expire before they get back to you

even then if they do and they tell you its gunna be fixed soon, guess what ?. your key expired... so then you lurk waiting for an update. finally after about 3 maybe 4 or so days, an update was pushed so you ask about compensation for the last key you got to never use and sure enough they said yea cool no problem extension for you. 

you would be like "cool 🙂but you are impatient and its working so you buy the 3rd one being like "cool gunna get on have fun". surprise, nothing it doesn't f***ing work. you contact them again to be met with a somewhat normal you must be doing something wrong message only to be told an update was pushed and it was fixed. (I was not doing anything wrong it was broken due to update) 

so guess what you go and log on and boom it shows you 2 purple question marks and a tiny box underneath players. no aimbot. no misc features, now don't get me wrong they said it would be improved and things added back to it..  so just wait until yet again another key expires.  

my review is that this should not be a product until you guys fix your damn cheats. feels more like a money grab than anything. no sense of community here what so ever... would not recommend (2 stars because when it did work it was ok)

1 hour ago, crackerjaked said:

So I bought the first 24hr key and it was good, then the blue screen happened. then it was meant to be fixed but none the less my key expired. so I got the second 24hr key . was thinking great it works. got around to using it, 20 mins later it stopped working. "damn that sucks" I said, restarted it worked for 20 mins and broke again. so I was like "ok ill contact them", contacting them is like waiting in line at the shop and there is an old lady with her penny's, slow and not worth it if you have a 24hr key it will expire before they get back to you

even then if they do and they tell you its gunna be fixed soon, guess what ?. your key expired... so then you lurk waiting for an update. finally after about 3 maybe 4 or so days, an update was pushed so you ask about compensation for the last key you got to never use and sure enough they said yea cool no problem extension for you. 

you would be like "cool 🙂but you are impatient and its working so you buy the 3rd one being like "cool gunna get on have fun". surprise, nothing it doesn't f***ing work. you contact them again to be met with a somewhat normal you must be doing something wrong message only to be told an update was pushed and it was fixed. (I was not doing anything wrong it was broken due to update) 

so guess what you go and log on and boom it shows you 2 purple question marks and a tiny box underneath players. no aimbot. no misc features, now don't get me wrong they said it would be improved and things added back to it..  so just wait until yet again another key expires.  

my review is that this should not be a product until you guys fix your damn cheats. feels more like a money grab than anything. no sense of community here what so ever... would not recommend (2 stars because when it did work it was ok)

I hope you realized that Rust Engel has been fixed/reworked! there are no more crashes after 20 min now!