Hi i recently purchased a simplex key and i dont have a Eneio and i did all of the corresponding steps and the gui for apex will not open i retried several times and im using the key on the loader so i dont know what to do and i feel like i wasted my money for something that i cant even use please help.

I used the simplex and entered my key and its fine and tells me to run the game and i run it in the proper way but i press insert but it does not open the GUi or anything

6 hours ago, SirRoars said:

I used the simplex and entered my key and its fine and tells me to run the game and i run it in the proper way but i press insert but it does not open the GUi or anything

Hello you did not read the cheat manual correctly.

For the cheat to work. You need to ensure that both your discord overlays are ON! Close wallpaper engine and other overlays! Unplug ur 2nd monitor

Unninstal antivirus/esea/faceit/riot vanguard and disable ur windows defender

Have you contacted Knorr in discord for support ?

I only use one monitor and i disabled all of my windows security ALL of it and i have my discord overlays on and yes i contacted Knorr but he is currently Offline and i only have windows defender and all inside of it is disabled.

10 hours ago, SirRoars said:

I only use one monitor and i disabled all of my windows security ALL of it and i have my discord overlays on and yes i contacted Knorr but he is currently Offline and i only have windows defender and all inside of it is disabled.

he is offline for 3-4 hours per day only! did you contacted him now ?