Hello,

the chewy works great when I’m playing a custom match, but when I want to search a normal game, I’m shadow banned and I can’t get a lobby. Can anyone answer this question ?

is it normal to get shadow banned even when I didn’t even play a single multiplayer game ? And if it is normal, how long does the shadow ban takes ? Because I didn’t use the cheat in any of the multiplayer modes, I was just playing against bots and playing around with the cheat settings, but once I tried to search a multiplayer match...it takes forever and I just quit searching.. 

apart of that, the cheat is awesome.

if u use a aim smoother with a 20 to 35 aim smootheness, it’s almost not visible. Unless your using a sniper rifle. 

thanks

8 hours ago, TheVenom said:

Hello,

the chewy works great when I’m playing a custom match, but when I want to search a normal game, I’m shadow banned and I can’t get a lobby. Can anyone answer this question ?

is it normal to get shadow banned even when I didn’t even play a single multiplayer game ? And if it is normal, how long does the shadow ban takes ? Because I didn’t use the cheat in any of the multiplayer modes, I was just playing against bots and playing around with the cheat settings, but once I tried to search a multiplayer match...it takes forever and I just quit searching.. 

apart of that, the cheat is awesome.

if u use a aim smoother with a 20 to 35 aim smootheness, it’s almost not visible. Unless your using a sniper rifle. 

thanks

It can happend randomly to some customers. In this case ,is best to wait for the shadow ban to get removed or you can use another cold war account in the meantime.

It varies from PC to PC. After shadowban gets removed shouldnt happend again.