Ɨ
Ɨ

Hello, I got my 24 hours key of HLBOT for Destiny2 and after 24 hoursĀ (almost)Ā of playing no-stop i can write my review.

REVIEW HLBOT

The client is well made, very easy to use and very powerful for the features. Aimbot is smooth, looks very legit. ESP had to figure it how it works by myself for some time, and in the end I got it and is very good tho. For thoose who ask, enable it Friends modeĀ in VisualsĀ andĀ GreenĀ is for the player you want add in the friend list ESP/AIMBOT ( Aimbot don't shoot them ) andĀ RedĀ is for the player you want out from the friend list ( in this case the enemy team ). I saw some match automatically add team and enemy correctly, other times reverse it, but nothing of stressful, very easy to manage manually.Ā Infinite AmmoĀ isĀ NASTY !, I really enjoyed it. In the end is a good client and for the price it offer what you need in the game. I suggest you to give it a try if you play Destiny2 !

REVIEW SERVICE

Well, service is good. I got my key with crypto and delivered instantly after the confirmations, all is automatic, no errors, no bug. Is all written in the tutorial after you get your Vip role on the forum. All well made, BlazeĀ and Knorr very helpful and always gonna help if you get some problems. ( I got 0 problems, not even had to follow step by step. very easy setup ).

CONCLUSIONS

In the end, I can say is worth it. Don't lose time looking for other providers, this is real and game changing. Totally satisfied of the service and the devs gonna see me around here for very long timeĀ šŸ˜œ.

Ā 

CYA AROUND !! HOPE I CLARIFIED SOME DOUBTS OF MEMBERS WITH MY REVIEW

-An0nDNS

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, An0nDNS said:

Hello, I got my 24 hours key of HLBOT for Destiny2 and after 24 hoursĀ (almost)Ā of playing no-stop i can write my review.

REVIEW HLBOT

The client is well made, very easy to use and very powerful for the features. Aimbot is smooth, looks very legit. ESP had to figure it how it works by myself for some time, and in the end I got it and is very good tho. For thoose who ask, enable it Friends modeĀ in VisualsĀ andĀ GreenĀ is for the player you want add in the friend list ESP/AIMBOT ( Aimbot don't shoot them ) andĀ RedĀ is for the player you want out from the friend list ( in this case the enemy team ). I saw some match automatically add team and enemy correctly, other times reverse it, but nothing of stressful, very easy to manage manually.Ā Infinite AmmoĀ isĀ NASTY !, I really enjoyed it. In the end is a good client and for the price it offer what you need in the game. I suggest you to give it a try if you play Destiny2 !

REVIEW SERVICE

Well, service is good. I got my key with crypto and delivered instantly after the confirmations, all is automatic, no errors, no bug. Is all written in the tutorial after you get your Vip role on the forum. All well made, BlazeĀ and Knorr very helpful and always gonna help if you get some problems. ( I got 0 problems, not even had to follow step by step. very easy setup ).

CONCLUSIONS

In the end, I can say is worth it. Don't lose time looking for other providers, this is real and game changing. Totally satisfied of the service and the devs gonna see me around here for very long timeĀ šŸ˜œ.

Ā 

CYA AROUND !! HOPE I CLARIFIED SOME DOUBTS OF MEMBERS WITH MY REVIEW

-An0nDNS

Thank you for this amazing review! šŸ™‚