Smite Bliss Crashes game can not be used

I have followed the instructions and load the driver first, then start steam and Smite, then capture Smite in OBS Via Window Capture and i start the Virtual Camera. Then I run the loader again to inject the cheat and it crashes the game every single time. can not load the cheat without crashing the game.  I have Antivirus, Firewall, and Fast boot disabled. Please Help.

9 minutes ago, FatalJin said:

I have followed the instructions and load the driver first, then start steam and Smite, then capture Smite in OBS Via Window Capture and i start the Virtual Camera. Then I run the loader again to inject the cheat and it crashes the game every single time. can not load the cheat without crashing the game.  I have Antivirus, Firewall, and Fast boot disabled. Please Help.

It also gets stuck on  "[11:35:30] This might take a moment." when selecting load cheat. the game crashes and it stays on this screen in the loader forever

1 hour ago, FatalJin said:

Hello

It also gets stuck on  "[11:35:30] This might take a moment." when selecting load cheat. the game crashes and it stays on this screen in the loader forever

should be fixed now!

24 minutes ago, FatalJin said:

no sir it still crashes the game when i try to load the cheat

ok let me ask the developer to check again! was working before the game update right ?

i just bought it yesterday it hasnt worked at all for me

Make sure your windows version is 2004 or 20h2, not 21h1

Unninstal antivirus/esea/faceit/riot vanguard, disable windows defender!

Contact Knorr in discord to check on your pc (but most importantly check ur win ver)

53 minutes ago, FatalJin said:

winver is  20H2 and all that is done already i use programs for other games too that require this as well and they all work fine

Please do a video footage with the crash and upload to mega.nz so i can send to the developer!

Try contact Knorr in discord as well so he can team viewer you and check!

• 4 weeks later...

LOL. I know what your issue is mate. I can help you although it may be difficult to explain through text. Contact me VIA discord and I'll help you out. This issue was quite recent and had many of my own guys having the same issue.

• 3 weeks later...