A simple review on Simplex

Simplex has been super easy to use and install, a simple click of program and itll launch, post your key and poof, youre ready to play with it.

ESP

The cheat provides a really good esp, the standard esp of players and then items, such as ammo,weapons,shields, really anything except attachments which is fine, it would be more cluttered if it was like that but it shows shields as their level, blue if level 2, purple if level 3 and so on.

Aimbot

The aimbot is flawless, you don't wanna be to obvious as it will get you manually banned, I have used the smooth from 8-10 as it doesn't look too obvious, I have managed to get banned 2 times for being obvious but not once on a more legit way, went from Bronze to Diamond using the smooth as ive stated and the FOV to 120, my accounts are still active and have not gotten banned, I noticed there was updated recently and fortunately I didn't get hit with ban

Conclusion

I can safely say simplex should be a go for those who like to cheat on apex and be active without getting banned so quickly, rage hacking will 100% get you banned within a match but if you're more subtle about it you will hit higher ranks without much suspicion

Happy cheating everyone~❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pashumina said:

A simple review on Simplex

Simplex has been super easy to use and install, a simple click of program and itll launch, post your key and poof, youre ready to play with it.

ESP

The cheat provides a really good esp, the standard esp of players and then items, such as ammo,weapons,shields, really anything except attachments which is fine, it would be more cluttered if it was like that but it shows shields as their level, blue if level 2, purple if level 3 and so on.

Aimbot

The aimbot is flawless, you don't wanna be to obvious as it will get you manually banned, I have used the smooth from 8-10 as it doesn't look too obvious, I have managed to get banned 2 times for being obvious but not once on a more legit way, went from Bronze to Diamond using the smooth as ive stated and the FOV to 120, my accounts are still active and have not gotten banned, I noticed there was updated recently and fortunately I didn't get hit with ban

Conclusion

I can safely say simplex should be a go for those who like to cheat on apex and be active without getting banned so quickly, rage hacking will 100% get you banned within a match but if you're more subtle about it you will hit higher ranks without much suspicion

Happy cheating everyone~❤️

Thanks for this amazing review! have fun in-game!