Hello ! 

Here I'll share my settings for a Legit Aimbot Cold War. This settup is for players who already have aim, game sense and reactivity. 

spacer.png

Explanation : 

• Auto Aim : onPress Mode - Aimbot will lock onto your target only when you press the key.
  • OnPress Key (Aimbot) : LBUTTON - To avoid locking the target too early (and be more legit with the left button, it will lock on the target only when you fired).
  • Bone Aim : Spine - With the smooth aim, this will allow you to have better accuracy on enemies while being legit. If you put on "Head", you will have a relatively high headshot ratio and it could become suspicious.
  • OnPress Key (Aim + Head Bone) : I let it like that cause I don't use it.
  • Aim Priority : Closest to Crosshair - Better than at a distance. Your sight will not search for the enemy if it suddenly lands in your FoV.
  • Aim Max Distance : Leave like this.
  • Auto fire / Zoom : Off both.
  • Aim Angle (FoV) : On and at 10 - Aimbot will activate when you are already on target.
  • Double Aim Angle : Off.
  • Draw Fov Circle : At your convenience.
  • Smooth Aim : On - To have an aim that will slightly go on the target instead to snap instantly.
  • Smooth Speed : 15 - The lower the value, the slower the crosshair will go over the target. Conversely, the higher the value, the faster the crosshair will go on the target.
  • Fire Delay : 0 - I don't use it since Auto fire is off.
  • TriggerBot : Off - I don't use it.
  • OnPress Key (TriggerBot) : Leave like this (since I don't use TriggerBot).
  • No Recoil : Off - Otherwise, it will quickly be noticed.

For ESP, I don't use it since WH will change your gameplay style and your mind. Thing that we don't know here since it's a legit setup 🙂 

Hope I'll help some of you to get easy kills when you're legit! 😛 

Text me back if you test this settup!

And sorry for my english, it's not my native language. 😛 

(If I change something in the future, I will update this post. If I have some other settup,, I will share in an other topic.)

I’d give these a go when I have some free time to play but I do have a question: I assume LButton - Left Clicking (based on your explanation) do you ever have issues with it locking but not actually firing your gun? 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:40 AM, Cryptic said:

I’d give these a go when I have some free time to play but I do have a question: I assume LButton - Left Clicking (based on your explanation) do you ever have issues with it locking but not actually firing your gun? 

Hey! I've met any issues with the Left Button click. When I press LButton, it lock well on the ennemies. But, if u have some issues with it, you can change your button to RButton and lower the smooth aim speed to be a bit more legit 🙂

On 7/14/2021 at 6:13 AM, Atrixx said:

this is really well done. Is there any way to map the onpress key to controller?

Surely but don't know how for that 😛 You can see every key bindings available in the cheat menu at OnPress Key by pressing right arrow in the menu 🙂 Let me know if u find something!

On 7/14/2021 at 12:13 AM, Atrixx said:

this is really well done. Is there any way to map the onpress key to controller?

There is, but it requires you to get a button remapper and to remap one of your controllers buttons to be whatever you choose your aim key to be