Hello everybody! Below is my unfiltered review/testimonial of my time with Hunt: Showdown Cyber (7 Days). 

Overview

Going into it I was honestly pretty skeptical. However, after watching the demo video and reading a few reviews, I decided it was worth the gamble. If you don't want to read the full review and just want to know how the gamble went, you can stop here and know that it's the real deal; it works! Since these things can often be a gamble, I wanted to pass the favor along to anyone else wondering by giving a solid recount of my experience.

Installation
Install was super simple, I honestly only read the instructions provided, didn't need to watch any tutorial videos, or hop on Discord to get help. If you've done any MODDING for games, or anything even SLIGHTLY technical in Windows (e.g. can you run a batch file?) then you're golden. All the heavy lifting is done by the VeteranCheats team, just follow the instructions in the order they say and it's basically just a bunch of clicks and creating a second account. Note that for it to work, you cannot have a recent Windows 10 Security Update installed, which is covered in the forums here.

Support

As mentioned, while I didn't have to reach out, it's nice to know they're responsive both on Discord and the forums. Blaze did answer my own silly feedback/question pretty quickly. Also, the second I had an issue with launching the injection post Windows update, I immediately came to check the forums and saw the issue had already been asked and answered! Active community is great.

Cheat Functionality

Here's what everyone who bothers to read is probably waiting for. Is the cheat perfect? No. But does it work? Hell yeah. I tested most of the features, and can say that the core functionality all works, and is worth the money spent. 

• Overall Customization: The level of adjustment is pretty crazy and great. Whatever play style you want, you can probably tweak it. I go for a very minimalist, minimum assistance as possible. Being able to adjust what ESP displays, setting or removing the FOV area for Aim Bot, and even setting Aim Bot On/Off/On Button Command is key. You also get to customize colors on pretty much all the display items,  and can enable or disable weapon sway, spread, recoil, etc. Like I said, I was able to customize it to my playstyle of a more "retail" experience with slight benefits, just in case a nosey person/teammate is spectating. 
  • ESP: Works great and what I mostly used it for. I personally customize it to NOT display anything but Enemy Hunter boxes, and don't typically run the Skeleton Overlay. I found that at distance, the overlay often obscures the target player model (since they're tiny) and I prefer a more "natural" experience. This also helps in my opinion, with visibility in general. I refuse to take shots unless I can actually see the player model, which the box assists with. This also will help you run under the radar of being reported. Don't take impossible wallbangs through fog at night from 150 meters unless you want to be sus. Only thing I'd love to see work fully is the Dead Hunter ESP option; seems to not be working at this point.
  • Aim Bot: It works. I highly recommend using the On Button/Key Command. For me I want to take most of the shots and actually play the game. But if I'm in a hairy situation, it's a good clutch creator. This also helps with you being more believable, and not constantly hitting 6 Headshots in a row. If you're worried, you can bind the snap-to aim on another body part anyway.
  • Performance: It's pretty efficient, but if you do run ESP with ALL items displayed you're going to see a hit. Even with me running only Enemy Hunters, I'll notice maybe 5-10 FPS hit, which is acceptable to me but it's rough if you run everything. 
  • Ban: Not yet! Like I said, it's partially play style. The game is hardcore as is, and people make insane shots all the time. Just don't make IMPOSSIBLE shots. 

tl;dr: I'm satisfied, and would recommend it to anyone considering an Aim Bot/ESP/Cheat. You've earned a loyal supporter if the cheat remains supported/updated!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HDCase said:

Hello everybody! Below is my unfiltered review/testimonial of my time with Hunt: Showdown Cyber (7 Days). 

Overview

Going into it I was honestly pretty skeptical. However, after watching the demo video and reading a few reviews, I decided it was worth the gamble. If you don't want to read the full review and just want to know how the gamble went, you can stop here and know that it's the real deal; it works! Since these things can often be a gamble, I wanted to pass the favor along to anyone else wondering by giving a solid recount of my experience.

Installation
Install was super simple, I honestly only read the instructions provided, didn't need to watch any tutorial videos, or hop on Discord to get help. If you've done any MODDING for games, or anything even SLIGHTLY technical in Windows (e.g. can you run a batch file?) then you're golden. All the heavy lifting is done by the VeteranCheats team, just follow the instructions in the order they say and it's basically just a bunch of clicks and creating a second account. Note that for it to work, you cannot have a recent Windows 10 Security Update installed, which is covered in the forums here.

Support

As mentioned, while I didn't have to reach out, it's nice to know they're responsive both on Discord and the forums. Blaze did answer my own silly feedback/question pretty quickly. Also, the second I had an issue with launching the injection post Windows update, I immediately came to check the forums and saw the issue had already been asked and answered! Active community is great.

Cheat Functionality

Here's what everyone who bothers to read is probably waiting for. Is the cheat perfect? No. But does it work? Hell yeah. I tested most of the features, and can say that the core functionality all works, and is worth the money spent. 

• Overall Customization: The level of adjustment is pretty crazy and great. Whatever play style you want, you can probably tweak it. I go for a very minimalist, minimum assistance as possible. Being able to adjust what ESP displays, setting or removing the FOV area for Aim Bot, and even setting Aim Bot On/Off/On Button Command is key. You also get to customize colors on pretty much all the display items,  and can enable or disable weapon sway, spread, recoil, etc. Like I said, I was able to customize it to my playstyle of a more "retail" experience with slight benefits, just in case a nosey person/teammate is spectating. 
  • ESP: Works great and what I mostly used it for. I personally customize it to NOT display anything but Enemy Hunter boxes, and don't typically run the Skeleton Overlay. I found that at distance, the overlay often obscures the target player model (since they're tiny) and I prefer a more "natural" experience. This also helps in my opinion, with visibility in general. I refuse to take shots unless I can actually see the player model, which the box assists with. This also will help you run under the radar of being reported. Don't take impossible wallbangs through fog at night from 150 meters unless you want to be sus. Only thing I'd love to see work fully is the Dead Hunter ESP option; seems to not be working at this point.
  • Aim Bot: It works. I highly recommend using the On Button/Key Command. For me I want to take most of the shots and actually play the game. But if I'm in a hairy situation, it's a good clutch creator. This also helps with you being more believable, and not constantly hitting 6 Headshots in a row. If you're worried, you can bind the snap-to aim on another body part anyway.
  • Performance: It's pretty efficient, but if you do run ESP with ALL items displayed you're going to see a hit. Even with me running only Enemy Hunters, I'll notice maybe 5-10 FPS hit, which is acceptable to me but it's rough if you run everything. 
  • Ban: Not yet! Like I said, it's partially play style. The game is hardcore as is, and people make insane shots all the time. Just don't make IMPOSSIBLE shots. 

tl;dr: I'm satisfied, and would recommend it to anyone considering an Aim Bot/ESP/Cheat. You've earned a loyal supporter if the cheat remains supported/updated!

The cheat will always update even if it goes detected, this developer is very reliable!

Also thanks a lot for your awesome and complex/detailed review!

• 4 weeks later...