Fantastic Service 1 day in. Support is amazing.

So I'm not fully aware of all the rules but I won't mention another forum that had a similar service, however, support just bailed on a bunch of people this week. It appears they took their money and ran.

So why is that important? Because the customer service is what stands out. Blaze is helpful, and responded quickly. Take some time to get acquainted with the forums. I had to ask Blaze questions that were available but I couldn't find. Only other thing I would like that I haven't found would be different optimum settings. I don't know how they detect stuff but I try to be subtle, it would be nice to know if there was a sweet spot of settings to really really avoid detection.  Although I don't think I've read of anyone being banned yet.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, MegaDonk said:

So I'm not fully aware of all the rules but I won't mention another forum that had a similar service, however, support just bailed on a bunch of people this week. It appears they took their money and ran.

So why is that important? Because the customer service is what stands out. Blaze is helpful, and responded quickly. Take some time to get acquainted with the forums. I had to ask Blaze questions that were available but I couldn't find. Only other thing I would like that I haven't found would be different optimum settings. I don't know how they detect stuff but I try to be subtle, it would be nice to know if there was a sweet spot of settings to really really avoid detection.  Although I don't think I've read of anyone being banned yet.

Hello thanks for the kind review and enjoy the game ^^