Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Recommended Posts

I've been playing with the Odin cheat for a while now with no issues but recently after being gone for a week I download the new loader and everytime i inject the cheat it loads but it loads behind the game itself. I found this out by putting Rust into windowed mode and sliding the Rust tab down to the bottom of my screen and i can actually see the loader behind the game but as soon as i attempt to click on it or click off of rust it disappears, only reappearing when i click back onto rust. I have checked the steam overlay and its off as well as trying to fullscreen rust and put it back to borderless. I installed the latest windows update but still no fix, all windows defender things are off including firewall. I would be greatful for anyone with any troubleshoot fixes. Thank you.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Toiler said:

I've been playing with the Odin cheat for a while now with no issues but recently after being gone for a week I download the new loader and everytime i inject the cheat it loads but it loads behind the game itself. I found this out by putting Rust into windowed mode and sliding the Rust tab down to the bottom of my screen and i can actually see the loader behind the game but as soon as i attempt to click on it or click off of rust it disappears, only reappearing when i click back onto rust. I have checked the steam overlay and its off as well as trying to fullscreen rust and put it back to borderless. I installed the latest windows update but still no fix, all windows defender things are off including firewall. I would be greatful for anyone with any troubleshoot fixes. Thank you.   

Do you mind making a video footage  with the issue (you can upload to mega.nz or google drive) so i can see what is this about ?

You can also contact Knorr in discord for support, he will check by team viewer!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blaze said:

Do you mind making a video footage  with the issue (you can upload to mega.nz or google drive) so i can see what is this about ?

You can also contact Knorr in discord for support, he will check by team viewer!

https://gyazo.com/74b4217815ee87cd09796524cd5467f8 I took a gif/video of the issue I have pretty much all of the settings in rust set to off so im not sure if its a setting i toggled off but i highly doubt it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Toiler said:

https://gyazo.com/74b4217815ee87cd09796524cd5467f8 I took a gif/video of the issue I have pretty much all of the settings in rust set to off so im not sure if its a setting i toggled off but i highly doubt it.

I told the developer to check this issue

I assume the cheat works but you cannot toggle the menu! correct ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Toiler said:

Um yes and the menu doesn't appear overlaid on the game rather is below it.

 

You need to run a cheat from the admin (but the game launcher and the game itself without an admin)

this is the fix

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.