If you're considering buying it, I'd recommend you jump the gun and go ahead and grab it. I've been using it for about a week now and for the most part, I am very pleased with it. I have noticed two nights I was using it, it was kind of janky, with the cheats flickering on and off during the match, but other than that it has been a charm. 

Here's a run down of the reasons why it's worth the money:

Ease of installation: The resources provided make it very easy to inject the hack into the game. I'm a complete novice with these tools and this is the first hack I've bought, yet I got it going with no issues. 

Great aimbot and ESP: The aimbot can lock onto heads and instantly shoot if you so choose. The ESP works perfectly with skeletons being shown through walls. 

Customizability: This is the real selling point. I don't like instant-headshot botting since it's too obvious and I don't want to get shadowbanned too early. The tools provided give so many adjustable bars so you can set up the bot to be as accurate as you'd like. 

Bottom line, if you want to cheat at this game, I'd highly recommend Alpha. It's easy, effective, and fun. 

• Like 1
On 8/9/2021 at 10:46 PM, LemonFox said:

If you're considering buying it, I'd recommend you jump the gun and go ahead and grab it. I've been using it for about a week now and for the most part, I am very pleased with it. I have noticed two nights I was using it, it was kind of janky, with the cheats flickering on and off during the match, but other than that it has been a charm. 

Here's a run down of the reasons why it's worth the money:

Ease of installation: The resources provided make it very easy to inject the hack into the game. I'm a complete novice with these tools and this is the first hack I've bought, yet I got it going with no issues. 

Great aimbot and ESP: The aimbot can lock onto heads and instantly shoot if you so choose. The ESP works perfectly with skeletons being shown through walls. 

Customizability: This is the real selling point. I don't like instant-headshot botting since it's too obvious and I don't want to get shadowbanned too early. The tools provided give so many adjustable bars so you can set up the bot to be as accurate as you'd like. 

Bottom line, if you want to cheat at this game, I'd highly recommend Alpha. It's easy, effective, and fun. 

Thanks for your kind review! I hope you are still having fun!