Ă—
Ă—

WARZONE ALPHA REVIEW (DETAILED REVIEW!)

So here’s a little background of me and my review of this product.

why I decided to use a gaming chair?

I love being competitive and too many other players are using a gaming chair, so I jumped on too to keep at that even playing field.

my geo location always puts me at a severe disadvantage against lower ping players (always running 100+ms) Doesn’t matter how sweaty I can be, I will always get outgunned due to latency disadvantages that Will never go away because of where I live.

installation: 10/10

- tutorial how to install videos made very well, easy to follow. Not a fan of subtitle reading, would be nice to have subtitle and auditory explanation but that’s just me being extra. But it would be easier for the first timers.

- Does not require too much manipulation for the computers. What I mean by that, is there isn’t too many things you have to change on your system such as bios, turn on virtual machine etc. it’s a nice and simple downloader and simplifies the process for you. I know for me when I was thinking of my first chair, I was so nervous and hesitant because other websites wanted you to disable so much stuff on my system, I was scared to install even after purchasing a product. This product was a simple firewall disable, file extract and run loader. I think as a presell question, there should be an explanation as to why these firewall and anti virus changes need to be made as not all customers are computer and software literate (it might’ve already been in the forums and I just haven’t found it yet, sorry if I missed it).

ESP (WALLS): 10/10

- Gives huge variety on how you want to track the enemy, though I don’t use walls much because its always a dead giveaway and you can get too comfortable with it where you don’t realize you have TOO MUCH information. Which is why I like the variety. The way you can see player boxes and skeletons and names (just to name a few) can manipulate how you naturally predict enemy location. For example, I set the distance to seeing enemy players to about 10-15 meters, because ideally, you would already hear footsteps within that distance radius, so you’ll look less sus when you know certain enemies are in the same building as you, using enemy footsteps as your cover up to knowing location.

The less esp settings you have, the more you can naturally adjust your map and enemy awareness.

if I had to be extra picky with esp. Is I have not been able to find a chair provider that is able to hide esp on recording software, without having to use any specific software to hide it (obs/xsplit).

aimbot: 10/10

Just like other gaming chairs, the aimbot works well, BUT in order for it to work well, you need to have a good amount of knowledge to understand the aimbot settings. For the first few rounds, I was wondering why my aimbot was not triggering. Then I realized “auto aim” means to actually turn the aimbot function on. While other gaming chairs it will say “aimbot: on/off” when I think of auto aim, I think of the chair aiming down sight for me, which I didn’t want because it wouldn’t look natural.

A good variety of basic functions included. Such as bone scan, head scan, and certain body part locations. The snap is quick but the snap can be smoothed and slowed to make it look like your correcting your aim (crank that aim slow value up! Because anything less than 300, is still snappy!).

overall: 10/10

As a person who has only been using a gaming chair this year, I think having a detailed explanation for each aimbot settings or just all of the settings and features offered in the menu would be a good add on (sorry if it’s in the forums and I missed it again) That way users could understand how to configure their settings for those who want to play under the radar.

Because I think first time gaming chair players don’t realize how sensitive and aware the cod community is that once you become remotely snappy or too aware, the mass report is what will actually get you banned, it’s rarely the fact that their anti cheat system will detect you. But also remember to do your own research! Always check cheat status before loading up and keep adjusting your aimbot settings, you’ll end up finding the perfect settings to be that “warzone pro” 🤓

Thank you for providing a good gaming chair, the price is still a little high in my opinion, but it’s worth it for the quality of the cheats and convenient installing methods.

Detailed review = a free month subscription?…no? Lol. Okay, worth a shot, thank you for a great product regardless 🙏

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Muddybear said:

So here’s a little background of me and my review of this product.

why I decided to use a gaming chair?

I love being competitive and too many other players are using a gaming chair, so I jumped on too to keep at that even playing field.

my geo location always puts me at a severe disadvantage against lower ping players (always running 100+ms) Doesn’t matter how sweaty I can be, I will always get outgunned due to latency disadvantages that Will never go away because of where I live.

installation: 10/10

- tutorial how to install videos made very well, easy to follow. Not a fan of subtitle reading, would be nice to have subtitle and auditory explanation but that’s just me being extra. But it would be easier for the first timers.

- Does not require too much manipulation for the computers. What I mean by that, is there isn’t too many things you have to change on your system such as bios, turn on virtual machine etc. it’s a nice and simple downloader and simplifies the process for you. I know for me when I was thinking of my first chair, I was so nervous and hesitant because other websites wanted you to disable so much stuff on my system, I was scared to install even after purchasing a product. This product was a simple firewall disable, file extract and run loader. I think as a presell question, there should be an explanation as to why these firewall and anti virus changes need to be made as not all customers are computer and software literate (it might’ve already been in the forums and I just haven’t found it yet, sorry if I missed it).

ESP (WALLS): 10/10

- Gives huge variety on how you want to track the enemy, though I don’t use walls much because its always a dead giveaway and you can get too comfortable with it where you don’t realize you have TOO MUCH information. Which is why I like the variety. The way you can see player boxes and skeletons and names (just to name a few) can manipulate how you naturally predict enemy location. For example, I set the distance to seeing enemy players to about 10-15 meters, because ideally, you would already hear footsteps within that distance radius, so you’ll look less sus when you know certain enemies are in the same building as you, using enemy footsteps as your cover up to knowing location.

The less esp settings you have, the more you can naturally adjust your map and enemy awareness.

if I had to be extra picky with esp. Is I have not been able to find a chair provider that is able to hide esp on recording software, without having to use any specific software to hide it (obs/xsplit).

aimbot: 10/10

Just like other gaming chairs, the aimbot works well, BUT in order for it to work well, you need to have a good amount of knowledge to understand the aimbot settings. For the first few rounds, I was wondering why my aimbot was not triggering. Then I realized “auto aim” means to actually turn the aimbot function on. While other gaming chairs it will say “aimbot: on/off” when I think of auto aim, I think of the chair aiming down sight for me, which I didn’t want because it wouldn’t look natural.

A good variety of basic functions included. Such as bone scan, head scan, and certain body part locations. The snap is quick but the snap can be smoothed and slowed to make it look like your correcting your aim (crank that aim slow value up! Because anything less than 300, is still snappy!).

overall: 10/10

As a person who has only been using a gaming chair this year, I think having a detailed explanation for each aimbot settings or just all of the settings and features offered in the menu would be a good add on (sorry if it’s in the forums and I missed it again) That way users could understand how to configure their settings for those who want to play under the radar.

Because I think first time gaming chair players don’t realize how sensitive and aware the cod community is that once you become remotely snappy or too aware, the mass report is what will actually get you banned, it’s rarely the fact that their anti cheat system will detect you. But also remember to do your own research! Always check cheat status before loading up and keep adjusting your aimbot settings, you’ll end up finding the perfect settings to be that “warzone pro” 🤓

Thank you for providing a good gaming chair, the price is still a little high in my opinion, but it’s worth it for the quality of the cheats and convenient installing methods.

Detailed review = a free month subscription?…no? Lol. Okay, worth a shot, thank you for a great product regardless 🙏

I also thank you for sharing this great detailed review with us and investing time into writing this great review!

I hope you enjoy our products!

• Like 1