Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Recommended Posts

Game crash on redux , 7 times , trying , full screen , border screen . etc 

its start loading level and than crash and ask to send crash report , 

sometimes crash on starting after 1-3 min

maybe someone have same problem ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mihas77 said:

Game crash on redux , 7 times , trying , full screen , border screen . etc 

its start loading level and than crash and ask to send crash report , 

sometimes crash on starting after 1-3 min

maybe someone have same problem ?

What is your winver ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was having the same problem but read this and updated my windows now when i "winver" in the run command prompt it says im on " Version 21H1 (Os Build 19043.1165) ". But now the game crashes after the splash screen and eft says the game was terminated from an error. Is there a different windows version I'd have more luck with?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, semit8012 said:

I was having the same problem but read this and updated my windows now when i "winver" in the run command prompt it says im on " Version 21H1 (Os Build 19043.1165) ". But now the game crashes after the splash screen and eft says the game was terminated from an error. Is there a different windows version I'd have more luck with?

 

Try the 20h2 win version!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm now on 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1110) and still no luck. I've made sure my windows defender and firewall is off everytime ive rebooted. I thought maybe it was my resolution but i set that to 1920x1080 and still crashing. Any other ideas?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, semit8012 said:

I'm now on 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1110) and still no luck. I've made sure my windows defender and firewall is off everytime ive rebooted. I thought maybe it was my resolution but i set that to 1920x1080 and still crashing. Any other ideas?

 

 

3 hours ago, semit8012 said:

I was having the same problem but read this and updated my windows now when i "winver" in the run command prompt it says im on " Version 21H1 (Os Build 19043.1165) ". But now the game crashes after the splash screen and eft says the game was terminated from an error. Is there a different windows version I'd have more luck with?

 

 

 

On 8/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, mihas77 said:

Game crash on redux , 7 times , trying , full screen , border screen . etc 

its start loading level and than crash and ask to send crash report , 

sometimes crash on starting after 1-3 min

maybe someone have same problem ?

crashes on eft should be fixed ,try now

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Blaze said:

 

 

 

crashes on eft should be fixed ,try now

I was able to get one game in then my key ran out so I closed the game and purchased another 24hr key. Now I'm still crashing, sometimes a minute or two into raid, sometimes loading into raid. Sometimes before the raid even begins to load. The one successful game I had my tarkov was running for like 3 hours or so because I passed out and that's when it didn't crash. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Even when it does work for the few minute window the whole cheat will like stop working for like 30 seconds or something not showing esp. Is there any way I could get a different cheat? Even if its a downgrade to simplex? Is that something that's possible?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, semit8012 said:

I was able to get one game in then my key ran out so I closed the game and purchased another 24hr key. Now I'm still crashing, sometimes a minute or two into raid, sometimes loading into raid. Sometimes before the raid even begins to load. The one successful game I had my tarkov was running for like 3 hours or so because I passed out and that's when it didn't crash. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Even when it does work for the few minute window the whole cheat will like stop working for like 30 seconds or something not showing esp. Is there any way I could get a different cheat? Even if its a downgrade to simplex? Is that something that's possible?

i will talk to developer to check again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.