Hell cheat Hunt show down

4 hours ago, M7kom said:

I bought this cheat and after 4 days with light usage I got banned me and one of my friends also same cheat  (hell )... what a sad story 

I have asked the developer if the Hell product is still safe to use or if u was caught just in a banwave.

No bans on Cyber product so far though! And urs is the first ban reports for Hell Hunt showdown!

Actually  Me and my friend got banned on using hell hack and I tried to contact knorr he just reply today if its still safe to use it and he said yes ? i tried to launch my loader and its frozen .... Hack is frozen
×èò çàìîðîæåí
 10.9.2021 12:58:30

I even send to him the message  i got from hunt show down about my banned ( We've looked extensively at the evidence in this situation, and EAC was able to verify the use of third party software (cheat/hack) which was used to alter the game experience and give you an unfair advantage against other players. We won't offer to share any more information about what was detected, since it's exactly what cheat developers need to improve their software. In accordance with section 4 of the steam subscriber agreement, we are hereby terminating your access to the HUNT: Showdown online service. We can't offer any help in this situation, and we regret to inform you that your account will remain banned from HUNT: Showdown permanently.)

7 hours ago, M7kom said:

Actually  Me and my friend got banned on using hell hack and I tried to contact knorr he just reply today if its still safe to use it and he said yes ? i tried to launch my loader and its frozen .... Hack is frozen
×èò çàìîðîæåí
 10.9.2021 12:58:30

I even send to him the message  i got from hunt show down about my banned ( We've looked extensively at the evidence in this situation, and EAC was able to verify the use of third party software (cheat/hack) which was used to alter the game experience and give you an unfair advantage against other players. We won't offer to share any more information about what was detected, since it's exactly what cheat developers need to improve their software. In accordance with section 4 of the steam subscriber agreement, we are hereby terminating your access to the HUNT: Showdown online service. We can't offer any help in this situation, and we regret to inform you that your account will remain banned from HUNT: Showdown permanently.)

Seems like the cheat went down for maintenance today, thats why is frozen!

Yeah have seen it down for maintenance but does this count from my register days ? thou it went down after 4 days from using and I got banned and bought the game again .. waiting for this cheat to work again 

1 hour ago, M7kom said:

Yeah have seen it down for maintenance but does this count from my register days ? thou it went down after 4 days from using and I got banned and bought the game again .. waiting for this cheat to work again 

The time is paused during frozen status!