On 9/9/2021 at 12:13 PM, hackjunkie said:

just happen - legit settings, not even a week with this place...yikes

The cheat status changed to " Testing" and we are currently investigating where is the ban coming from! News soon!

Actually HLBOT was UD for almost a year before Battleye got implemented, now the devs just have to fix the bypass to combat the new anticheat!

Also a new cheat for destiny 2 (that works on both inte/amd) will be released soon, stay tuned!

3 hours ago, boondocks76 said:

I was also banned 2 days ago using HLBot  legit settings also. i kinda felt something was going on when my character would start freezing in place randomly. 

The developer has states that the cheat is undetected

But the spoofer inbuild from the cheat is detected by Battleye. So press "NO" on the spoofer when it ask you to activate the spoofer!

5 hours ago, Blaze said:

The developer has states that the cheat is undetected

But the spoofer inbuild from the cheat is detected by Battleye. So press "NO" on the spoofer when it ask you to activate the spoofer!

instructions still say yes to HW Spoofer press yes, Status says working.  You guys are gonna get a bunch of people banned - not good dudes

8 hours ago, hackjunkie said:

instructions still say yes to HW Spoofer press yes, Status says working.  You guys are gonna get a bunch of people banned - not good dudes

Instructions is outdated but there was no problem before ,however thanks for the observation. I will fix it now!

5 hours ago, Blaze said:

Instructions is outdated but there was no problem before ,however thanks for the observation. I will fix it now!

Not using the spoofer would make users susceptible to hardware ban?

19 hours ago, hackjunkie said:

Not using the spoofer would make users susceptible to hardware ban?

what i mean is, that the spoofer is detected by battleye so if u press " YES " on spoofer ,ul get a delayed ban!

3 hours ago, Cubano said:

Is the cheat still safe to use? This is my first time downloading/getting cheats but after seeing this, I’m kinda worried… 

as long you press "no " on spoofer, you wont get banned!

19 hours ago, hackjunkie said:

thanks - what the purpose of the spoofer?  

it was working before, it could spoof ur hwid to bypass any BE related hwid ban for games that use the BE anticheat!

16 hours ago, qqqq1111 said:

If I run Hlbot on a pc had banned history, will BE have a higher chance to detected it? (I reinstalled windows and deleted all traces) 

Only if they flagged ur hwid (u cant know ur hwid banned unless u get a ban on a seconday acc after windows reinstall for no reason and no cheat, then ul know ur hwid banned and need a spoofer)! in that case use a spoofer along with windows reinstall andit will be like a brand new pc!

4 hours ago, Blaze said:

Only if they flagged ur hwid (u cant know ur hwid banned unless u get a ban on a seconday acc after windows reinstall for no reason and no cheat, then ul know ur hwid banned and need a spoofer)! in that case use a spoofer along with windows reinstall andit will be like a brand new pc!

but the D2 spoofer is detectable correct?  So don't use the spoofer D2