8 hours ago, Drayson said:

hello I wanted to give a short notice vl can you pass it on to the dev that instant respawn no longer works

Your steam characters are normal ? (no utf-8 symbols or weird symbols right?)

3 hours ago, Blaze said:

Your steam characters are normal ? (no utf-8 symbols or weird symbols right?)

Yes, characters are completely normal on Steam, only the instant respawn doesn't work anymore. If I die, I also stay in bed

6 hours ago, maedai said:

Hi, I have the same problem.
I don't use weird symbols in my steam name.

4 hours ago, Drayson said:

Yes, characters are completely normal on Steam, only the instant respawn doesn't work anymore. If I die, I also stay in bed

Reported to the developer, so for now just this feature dont work at all right ?

I dont have any estimation when or if this will be fixed though! For now whats most important is to fix the crashes!

15 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Reported to the developer, so for now just this feature dont work at all right ?

I dont have any estimation when or if this will be fixed though! For now whats most important is to fix the crashes!

Thank you for your answer.

Any update on the crashes? I keep trying it every now and then but its still crashing. Thanks for 

45 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Any update on the crashes? Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, maedai said:

Thank you for your answer.

4 hours ago, Cubano said:

Any update on the crashes? I keep trying it every now and then but its still crashing. Thanks for 

Any update on the crashes? Thanks in advance!

the instant respawn feature works

Perhaps is not working because it’s a armor mod and that’s interfering with it or ur trying to use it on a gm nightfall or in a raid

Crashes not fully fixed, best you can do for now is set app to real time priority ad it will help

No, unfortunately not, I walk around the world normally and when I press the button for instant respawn nothing happens, otherwise everything else works that it does not work in the nightfall and in the raid I know: D

On 9/22/2021 at 4:56 AM, Blaze said:

the instant respawn feature works

Perhaps is not working because it’s a armor mod and that’s interfering with it or ur trying to use it on a gm nightfall or in a raid

Crashes not fully fixed, best you can do for now is set app to real time priority ad it will help

I have removed all armor mods and they do not work.
I'd rather you fix the crashing problem first. 

So Idk if the dev fixed the crashing or maybe what I did worked. Anyways, I haven’t crashed in over 5 hours now. I turned everything off on the “aimbot” side. Unchecked everything, and all sliders down to 0. Hope it helps. No issues on my end. 

10 hours ago, Cubano said:

So Idk if the dev fixed the crashing or maybe what I did worked. Anyways, I haven’t crashed in over 5 hours now. I turned everything off on the “aimbot” side. Unchecked everything, and all sliders down to 0. Hope it helps. No issues on my end. 

My PC still crashes in 1 hour.

2 hours ago, Cubano said:

Im almost at 24 hours of run time with no crash at all.  Not doing the “real time” thing either. 

can confirm im running aimbot lock targets etc an no crashes from me after 8 hrs straight

3 hours ago, cobrastar14 said:

can confirm im running aimbot lock targets etc an no crashes from me after 8 hrs straight

Thanks. I am using the pro version. Perhaps one of its features is causing the crash.