I orderd 1 day of blood hunt and still nothing. I see the owners on and off on discord and nothing... pretty much scammed. Said i over paid and trying to get them to fix issue but nothing. LOL. Well better to know now than later i guess. And of course this needs to be appoved by a mod cause you want allow the truth.

Edited by googletrend
1 hour ago, googletrend said:

I orderd 1 day of blood hunt and still nothing. I see the owners on and off on discord and nothing... pretty much scammed. Said i over paid and trying to get them to fix issue but nothing. LOL. Well better to know now than later i guess. And of course this needs to be appoved by a mod cause you want allow the truth.

I am sorry if you are this impatient. You know that our staff was sleeping right? And now i have checked your coinbase overpaid issue and i have told Knorr to deliver you the key.

I'm really sorry for how i acted... The cheat works very well and i'm really sorry for what i said. It's just really hard to trust people these days. Now i know you guys are legit and very supportive of your word... i hope no hard feelings.

37 minutes ago, googletrend said:

I'm really sorry for how i acted... The cheat works very well and i'm really sorry for what i said. It's just really hard to trust people these days. Now i know you guys are legit and very supportive of your word... i hope no hard feelings.

Alright