Hi. New here and to these in general. Apologies if this has been asked or established but I am curious to know. What is the ban rate/chance of these, if any and how secure is it?  In the case of a ban to a customers account, what are the actions taken for the customer? Thank you in advance.

8 hours ago, JBR_Doods said:

Hi. New here and to these in general. Apologies if this has been asked or established but I am curious to know. What is the ban rate/chance of these, if any and how secure is it?  In the case of a ban to a customers account, what are the actions taken for the customer? Thank you in advance.

You cheat at your own risk. The cheats are made to have fun, and you should expect to get banned at some point !

We compensate only if the cheat is down for other reasons. Not for getting detected (However most of the products freeze the time when they get detected and your time of subscription will not be lost if you buy month.) But the new account, you must buy it your self

• Thanks 1

a more specific question I think OP was getting at is how often has a cheat been detected for example the D2 HLBOT?

from my understanding - it's never been detected, except at the beginning of season 15 when Battle Eye was implemented and the spoofer was detected.

"Blaze" please correct me If i am wrong.

• Like 1