Ă—
Ă—

BF2042 need help please

2 hours ago, floona said:

cheat menu show but nothing work bullet not kill anyone please check ur cheat 

Cheat is still in beta stage. The esp works great though! other features will be fixed soon

We did our best to release the cheat as fast as possible! even though it might not be 100% ready

10 hours ago, floona said:

good to hear that but what about key i buy it can u remake new time after cheat work 100% 

@Blaze

The cheat works for everyone, just not 100% ready with full features yet, thats not a reason to request a new key though!

If you want ,wait for the 2nd bf 2042 product to come out if you dont like this particular product!

2 hours ago, Blaze said:

The cheat works for everyone, just not 100% ready with full features yet, thats not a reason to request a new key though!

If you want ,wait for the 2nd bf 2042 product to come out if you dont like this particular product!

i think he is referring to the fact that the battlefield cheat does not work at all really the esp works but you cant shoot anyone at all i recorded it i would hope the time would be compensated 

11 hours ago, Kingpanda001 said:

i think he is referring to the fact that the battlefield cheat does not work at all really the esp works but you cant shoot anyone at all i recorded it i would hope the time would be compensated 

esp is functional

But other features are not implemented yet so removed from menu. Aimbot will be added soon!

3 hours ago, Kingpanda001 said:

so does this mean you fixed the battlefield cheat so i can kill people now or is that still bugged?

the cheat works, but esp only

aimbot will be implemented soon!

13 hours ago, Kingpanda001 said:

could you please contact me i have been talking knorr for a few days but im hoping you can hlp me my name is Smurf#1158

As i told you last night. Is issue from your side. Same steps i took with other clients and for them worked just fine. I recommend you a clean windows reinstal . Cheers !

46 minutes ago, Waseemajnabi said:

hi i just buy the cheat nation its not working not even showing up the cheap menu . i follow all the steps but still its not working wt should i do help me out plz ?

Hello mate. Please contact me on discord at Knorr#6574 for a quicker and more detailed fix . As you report lacks some key information. Have a nice day  !