52 minutes ago, blackrider said:

wast of money just now! shots do not connect. ESP is well off of target.

Thanks for ur review. The cheat will be obviously improved this week, dev is working on it and aimbot implemented  (shots do not connect? = that is ur aim! because the cheat dont have aimbot at the moment)

1 hour ago, blackrider said:

wast of money just now! shots do not connect. ESP is well off of target.

Can i have a video or screenshoot with the ESP being well of target? Do you have 1920x1080 resolution?

Most likely you have resized the window of the game, thats why the esp is not showing correctly! Because we do not have reports about the ESP. Lot of people are using it with no complains

yea i can be shooting straight in the face and nothing will happen to them, its not his Aim. something is not working properly. the ESP shows roughly where they are but you can easily tell from the distance counter so no big deal since its still in development. thank you.

yes shot dint connect for me as well, come from behind enemy, shot as close as I can, no hit counter, and I died killed by enemy....
try shot with tank, yes shot connect with tank and other vehicle, but not with boots on the ground

• 1 month later...

Tried the Warfare Hack, a bit tricky to make it works, but in the end it works for 30/40 minutes, then hack disappears from game, and need to reboot pc (aimbot not accurate and not working most of times).

Tried directly the other one, Nation, a nightmare. It won't work! As soon as game starts, Win 10 gets BSOD. I dunno how, I was able to make it correctly works only two times, after multiple reboot. Ofc followed every single step, it simple won't work as expected.

I think you should check both hacks out. I still have a valid Nation Key until tomorrow, but I can't make use of it....

1 hour ago, Kira900 said:

Tried the Warfare Hack, a bit tricky to make it works, but in the end it works for 30/40 minutes, then hack disappears from game, and need to reboot pc (aimbot not accurate and not working most of times).

Tried directly the other one, Nation, a nightmare. It won't work! As soon as game starts, Win 10 gets BSOD. I dunno how, I was able to make it correctly works only two times, after multiple reboot. Ofc followed every single step, it simple won't work as expected.

I think you should check both hacks out. I still have a valid Nation Key until tomorrow, but I can't make use of it....

Hello. Please message me on discord and i will check if you have everything set up properly. Knorr#6574