Ɨ
Ɨ

General Summary

Ā 

The cheat is very nice and works very well and what makes it unique from most so farĀ is the Zombies modifiersĀ and at the time of writing this they will be adding XP multiplier which is insanely cool.

everything works but takes some time to learn the correct settings to make everything work well together. It is really fun in Multiplayer and especially zombies to grind out weapon levels and skins

I will definitely buy this again when the XP multiplier is added and am thinking of buying a month even though it is pricey to me but the zombies features somewhat justifiesĀ the cost to me.

Ā 

Ā 

Payment

It kindĀ of stinks that I have to bother the staff to pay for the software through Pay-Pal instead of having the optionĀ on the payment page. I would use my credit cards but I just don't have that much trust yet as pay-pal help keeps the safety of my money in the bank and card theft happens all the time on the internet and it happens when you least expect it. So I do hope they take the time to add the option to all their products on the website and make the customer feel more secure about what they are buying.

Ā 

Other Thoughts

1. I would hope to see more options to buy the software for different lengths of time maybe like a 15 day access for 40.00-50.00 Euros I would pay for that. As I am starting school full-time and wont have much time to use to so a smaller amount of time might be more useful to others. But this is just a hopeful idea maybe to be consideredĀ 
    Ā 
  2. Support is great so far and haven't needed any really since buying the software. Just follow the tutorial in the products posted section and you will be okay.
  3. I hope the people behind the products keep the motivation to keep improving and updating everything to make an even better experience for everyone involvedĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1