Apex Icon (READ BEFORE LOADING CHAIR)

Hey everyone,

just wanted to give feedback on apex icon. I am not too sure what is causing this but this is my second account to be banned using a different chair. Both got detected, first game on in arenas mode.

Now I own up to this band and I accept responsibility to what has happened because this is a caution when using any gaming chair.

what I’m really wondering and I am hoping others can give feedback or the mod/support could give feedback as to why I’m being detected.

I use rewasd to remap my controller to have an aim key so I can toggle aimbot.

1st ban, I was running walls

2nd ban, I was not running walls but using aimbot.

(I did not even make it long enough to get a kill before I was kicked out and banned)

I’d gotta give it to EAC though, apex anti cheat is no joke.

but the common things I found for both times are listed here

- using rewasd controller

- opening up the cheat menu mid game (pressing a menu key maybe?)

- first tried in arenas

- since I used a toggle key, it means the game recognize both a controller input and keyboard input in one match.

- no rage hacking

So im bummed but more so genuinely curious how the eac is detecting this. SO BE MINDFUL AND AWARE. And this goes for any gaming chair. When their cheat status is green, IT DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN IS UNDETECTABLE, IT MEANS IT IS FUNCTIONING WITH THE NEW UPDATE. So always be cautious when loading up your chair folks.

Hopefully a lot of people see this and we get an answer, would love to learn how eac is being a bad ass, lol.

58 minutes ago, Knorr said:

THank for your feedback. W are aware of the issue. Cheat is updating for this issue. Is not 100% safe to use anymore . Use at your own risk

Yeah, if you find out what the issue might be, please let me know if possible. Would still like to try and run the chair, just want to make sure I don’t trigger eac again. Thank you for your work and support!