Feedback | COD:CW XP Multiplier

Hello, I would like to say thanks for the new XP modifier features they are really cool. 

The Weapon XP modifier works without a hitch and levels up weapons fast. 

the only issue is the player rank XP modifier.... I think there is a "bug" it levels you up fast in the game but does not count once you leave the match in zombies it just goes back to what my level was previously and I think only counts normal experience earned without the lobby being modded. Just thought I would post about it to see if it could be looked into. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue like I am But huge applause for the features it's impressive

Bro it works, you just need to host a public lobby not a private match. Then it works like a dream, took me half hour yeasterday but I found out. You can invite 3 friends to a party and search for a public match, then you will have host granted and you all can get level xp!

16 hours ago, wakedwar said:

Hello, I would like to say thanks for the new XP modifier features they are really cool. 

the only issue is the player rank XP modifier.... I think there is a "bug" it levels you up fast in the game but does not count once you leave the match in zombies it just goes back to what my level was previously and I think only counts normal experience earned without the lobby being modded. Just thought I would post about it to see if it could be looked into. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue like I am But huge applause for the features it's impressive

16 hours ago, wakedwar said:

True

4 hours ago, jaku0137 said:

Bro it works, you just need to host a public lobby not a private match. Then it works like a dream, took me half hour yeasterday but I found out. You can invite 3 friends to a party and search for a public match, then you will have host granted and you all can get level xp!

Does the XP Level save in private lobby?

On 1/14/2021 at 1:53 AM, jaku0137 said:

can the people i play with  get xp aswell

• 5 months later...

im having problems with the Xp and weapon xp... same story, it applies in game...but when i finish match or exfil, it doesnt apply overall.
is there something i am doing wrong? or is the hack bugged.
also, these hacks dont work in 4 player matches.. when i play with other players! 
only solo...

23/06/2021

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 21:40, wakedwar said:

Hola, me gustaría dar las gracias por las nuevas características del modificador de XP, son realmente geniales. 

El modificador Weapon XP funciona sin problemas y sube de nivel las armas rápidamente. 

el único problema es el modificador de XP de rango de jugador ... Creo que hay un "error" que te sube de nivel rápidamente en el juego, pero no cuenta una vez que dejas la partida en zombies, simplemente vuelve al nivel que tenía antes. y creo que solo cuenta la experiencia normal obtenida sin que se modifique el lobby. Solo pensé en publicar sobre él para ver si se podía investigar. No sé si alguien más está teniendo este problema como yo, pero un gran aplauso por las características es impresionante

someone with a good heart to unlock everything in WZ for me

On 6/23/2021 at 1:28 AM, Pandix said:

im having problems with the Xp and weapon xp... same story, it applies in game...but when i finish match or exfil, it doesnt apply overall.
is there something i am doing wrong? or is the hack bugged.
also, these hacks dont work in 4 player matches.. when i play with other players! 
only solo...

23/06/2021

The XP "hack" has been patched/nerfed. So it will not be functionnal anymore.