Player ESP works good, use either skeleton or box, both is just a clutter.

Suggest you change the Player Scav label in the ESP...don't see the point in what it is now...

Loot ESP works but only if you enable price, wish it would work without the price. Also, loot containers don't seem to show up, that is, loot inside containers. The "quest item" filter is great for loot.

Haven't tried aimbot, not sure if I will, I tend to avoid that risky stuff.

I wish the radar in upper left corner could be removed as well as the blue letters on the bottom of the screen that say "EFT Multi-hack". I don't see an option for that in the menu.

Would still recommend the product as it does it's "job" well and the price is fair.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, debelimuco said:

Player ESP works good, use either skeleton or box, both is just a clutter.

Suggest you change the Player Scav label in the ESP...don't see the point in what it is now...

Loot ESP works but only if you enable price, wish it would work without the price. Also, loot containers don't seem to show up, that is, loot inside containers. The "quest item" filter is great for loot.

Haven't tried aimbot, not sure if I will, I tend to avoid that risky stuff.

I wish the radar in upper left corner could be removed as well as the blue letters on the bottom of the screen that say "EFT Multi-hack". I don't see an option for that in the menu.

Would still recommend the product as it does it's "job" well and the price is fair.

Thanks for your amazing review and have fun with ur game! 😃