So I bought two instances of the 24 hour Ares cheat for Rust, pretty good cheat, nice menu and good resources. However, on the second day I used the cheat after buying it a second time since it was so fun to use the first, it got me banned the next day while using it. 

I get there is a risk to using a cheat but it's status displayed was "working" when I bought it, now I see it's in "testing". If that were there I wouldn't have bought it in the first place since now due to being banned, I have to buy a whole new copy of Rust again.

Overall I'd give the client itself a 9/10, it's esp is great and the aimbot is functional, however this is all thrown out the window when you're bound to be banned after not even 2 days of using it. 

With that in mind I have no choice but to give it a 0/10, as if you can't use something for at least a week it's not even worth to money to begin with.

12 hours ago, heisenberg123 said:

So I bought two instances of the 24 hour Ares cheat for Rust, pretty good cheat, nice menu and good resources. However, on the second day I used the cheat after buying it a second time since it was so fun to use the first, it got me banned the next day while using it. 

I get there is a risk to using a cheat but it's status displayed was "working" when I bought it, now I see it's in "testing". If that were there I wouldn't have bought it in the first place since now due to being banned, I have to buy a whole new copy of Rust again.

Overall I'd give the client itself a 9/10, it's esp is great and the aimbot is functional, however this is all thrown out the window when you're bound to be banned after not even 2 days of using it. 

With that in mind I have no choice but to give it a 0/10, as if you can't use something for at least a week it's not even worth to money to begin with.

was just bad timing. The cheat was safe for more than 2 months.

its normal for any cheat to get detected at some point. Just accept and move on. Also new rust product will be added today

On 1/20/2021 at 7:27 AM, heisenberg123 said:

Definitely appreciate your honest review on it! From what it sounds like, the cheat went detected right when you were using it on the 2nd day. Unfortunate..

Personally, I would love to try out the Rust cheats. I'm not too sure about the price though; it seems quite expensive to me. I understand that Rust cheats are generally expensive due to having a really intrusvie anti cheat (EAC), but I'm not sure if I want to give it a try yet. 

Anyways, thanks for sharing your views on the cheat. Appreciated!

14 hours ago, WhiteFlower said:

Definitely appreciate your honest review on it! From what it sounds like, the cheat went detected right when you were using it on the 2nd day. Unfortunate..

Personally, I would love to try out the Rust cheats. I'm not too sure about the price though; it seems quite expensive to me. I understand that Rust cheats are generally expensive due to having a really intrusvie anti cheat (EAC), but I'm not sure if I want to give it a try yet. 

Anyways, thanks for sharing your views on the cheat. Appreciated!

No problem man, maybe it was poor timing, but the client itself was a ton of fun to use.

I was kind of weary about the detection which is why I opted for the 2 days, so I didn't exactly lose my money I spent on the cheat, just the account and the copy of rust.

I'm not sure if I'd give their insanity copy a go, you have to go to another version of windows which seems a bit invasive, if its tough to detect though I might give it a try, I wonder what the average detection rate is on this website is, if anyone could tell me?