Over the last month I have bought 7 keys in total, 24 hour keys + 30 day keys for Cold war + EFT. 
Cheats are fairly simple to download & install weather it's injection or external, each are slightly different process to get working but you have handy video + screen shot guild of how to set things up + support if needed via discord. 

(Cold war Alpha 30 day key experience)
:Zombies XP mode with lots of features + the "ability to only need to shot 2 zombies" & max out you're gun is amazing "saves grinding" game after game to get decent attachments.
:XP slider for both weapon XP + experience XP you can reach level 1000 in a matter of minutes if you use that option. 
:Aim bot lots of options to use play around for the best settings but i was able to set mine up to look as if it was just minor aim assist what regular players would have on Xbox or PlayStation. But when using this don't do silly stuff or go crazy with the amount of kills each game! 
:ESP really good + the other options they have are good as well. 
Activation don't have an anti cheat and bans manly come from "report player feature" so just have fun die a few times don't try & get 200 kills in match or do stuff what looks suss on "best plays of the match" 

(EFT Escape from tarkov)
bought 3 products Moscow, Simplex & Instantly

(Starting with Moscow) 24 hour  key
This cheat is in the early stages of development i do think this cheat could turn into something really good. The best part is the different colored thermal for bots & players along with charms. I bought this product 1 day after it was put out so it just had the basic options, the cheat also has the option to turn of all environment sounds "useless sounds" + options for no grass makes it easier to shot people prone. 

(Simplex) 3x 24 hour day keys 
Personally i think this is the best product for EFT as the lot counter is very accurate "lots of options for this"
:Full screen thermal or full screen night vision modes. 
:ESP great, options for distance + bots or players, player scavs show as players 
:Aimbot is very good lots of options for this. 
The menu is simple, the text what is displayed on screen is very "clean" exits distances and there is less clutter on the screen. 
A few of the risky features did get removed.

(Instantly) 30 day key. 
Limited experience with this product so far. 
:Highlight feature if you do a night rate you have the ability to turn night into day with 1 click.  
Bots & players different colors which is nice. Options for different 2d, 3d boxs + skeleton
:Aimbot I haven't really played around with this feature much yet but all the options are available  no recoil, instant shot etc etc. 
I do find the screen can be hard to read at times with names for the loot been long, along with player names option to turn of name, gun, and more simply loot name would be nice to see in the future "maybe in bold text"
(But in saying this i'm only 1 day to this key/product) & i believe this is the only product not  to get any bans. 

My experience on this site has been really good so far, You get what you pay for & the product works, simple to install and get up & running + discord support if you need help setting things up.

Regards

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, suncity28 said:

Over the last month I have bought 7 keys in total, 24 hour keys + 30 day keys for Cold war + EFT. 
Cheats are fairly simple to download & install weather it's injection or external, each are slightly different process to get working but you have handy video + screen shot guild of how to set things up + support if needed via discord. 

(Cold war Alpha 30 day key experience)
:Zombies XP mode with lots of features + the "ability to only need to shot 2 zombies" & max out you're gun is amazing "saves grinding" game after game to get decent attachments.
:XP slider for both weapon XP + experience XP you can reach level 1000 in a matter of minutes if you use that option. 
:Aim bot lots of options to use play around for the best settings but i was able to set mine up to look as if it was just minor aim assist what regular players would have on Xbox or PlayStation. But when using this don't do silly stuff or go crazy with the amount of kills each game! 
:ESP really good + the other options they have are good as well. 
Activation don't have an anti cheat and bans manly come from "report player feature" so just have fun die a few times don't try & get 200 kills in match or do stuff what looks suss on "best plays of the match" 

(EFT Escape from tarkov)
bought 3 products Moscow, Simplex & Instantly

(Starting with Moscow) 24 hour  key
This cheat is in the early stages of development i do think this cheat could turn into something really good. The best part is the different colored thermal for bots & players along with charms. I bought this product 1 day after it was put out so it just had the basic options, the cheat also has the option to turn of all environment sounds "useless sounds" + options for no grass makes it easier to shot people prone. 

(Simplex) 3x 24 hour day keys 
Personally i think this is the best product for EFT as the lot counter is very accurate "lots of options for this"
:Full screen thermal or full screen night vision modes. 
:ESP great, options for distance + bots or players, player scavs show as players 
:Aimbot is very good lots of options for this. 
The menu is simple, the text what is displayed on screen is very "clean" exits distances and there is less clutter on the screen. 
A few of the risky features did get removed.

(Instantly) 30 day key. 
Limited experience with this product so far. 
:Highlight feature if you do a night rate you have the ability to turn night into day with 1 click.  
Bots & players different colors which is nice. Options for different 2d, 3d boxs + skeleton
:Aimbot I haven't really played around with this feature much yet but all the options are available  no recoil, instant shot etc etc. 
I do find the screen can be hard to read at times with names for the loot been long, along with player names option to turn of name, gun, and more simply loot name would be nice to see in the future "maybe in bold text"
(But in saying this i'm only 1 day to this key/product) & i believe this is the only product not  to get any bans. 

My experience on this site has been really good so far, You get what you pay for & the product works, simple to install and get up & running + discord support if you need help setting things up.

Regards

Thank you for this elaborate review, hope it will be helpful for other people as well to pick the right product for them

I hope you are having a good time 🙂