Have purchased 2 lots of 30 x Days Alpha Cheats and a few Single day Warzone cheats. i reffered a few friends here who used also used Rust cheats and we do not have a bad word to say. 

Firstly, very explanatory videos when you go to purchase to set up your PC in order for you to make sure the cheats work, the last thing they want is for their customer to think they are being ripped off. 

Secondly, very thorough cheats that clearly have taken alot of time and effect and it shows. 

Third, very friendly Staff. shout out to Blaze and Knorr. Blaze helped me with without hesitation when I purchased the wrong cheats by accident he switched them over for me right away. 
Knorr, has helped me on numerous occasions and kept me informed on the status of the cheats when a big update of cod happens they need to update the cheats and within several minutes they are back up and running after the update (Usually Blizzard updates are 6pm GMT) I then had an issue where my cheats would not work and I did not know why, Knorr logged into my computer via team view with my permission and went through my programmes and showed me programmes and uninstalled the ones that may cause issues with the cheats. The cheats worked after his support.

If you are having any hesitation in purchasing any of these cheats dont, it may seem too good to be true as very competitive prices and the large scale and variations of cheats available. But i 100% Recommend and will use again. 

JH.