I know many of you come here to read reviews and determine whether it's a scam or legit.

Don't worry, Veteran Cheats is legit. I've purchased and used it multiple times to enhance my Valorant experience. I've used Tenet, and it works well, especially when recording gameplay for analysis. If you're having trouble seeing the cheat overlay while recording, remember to activate the cheat first and then the recording feature. Veteran Cheats is an excellent platform, especially for those without a personal bank card, as they accept Google Pay and even Visa Gift Cards, which you can purchase from any 24/7 store. If you take the time to read the tutorial first, it's easy to use and speeds up your gameplay. If you're unsure how to use the cheats, simply follow the tutorial instructions.

Thank you, Veteran Cheats.

Veteran Cheats has helped me easily rank up in Valorant at an affordable price. I can play safely with HWID protection and find it straightforward to use. I do hope Veteran Cheats offers more discounts, especially since I use Visa Gift Cards, which incur additional taxes. Please consider offering a 30% discount.