Good services, good support, and overall good experience

Yeah, I use the cheats when playing.  Why?  Because apparently I suck and I love to troll!

I've been using the services now for nearly 8 months, always purchase the near $100 package monthly.  Is it a little pricey?  Sure, but when it comes down to ban potential or being sniffed out by a game's anti-cheat, it's a worthwhile expenditure.  I'll always stick with VeteranCheats.com as long as they are around.  I assure you, there's a reason behind this decision.

Support:  Anytime I've had an issue, I get a reply.  Not a 'snatch money and grab' style experience like others have had with what will remain unnamed 'businesses', but they are always around.  Sure, you may not get an immediate response, but the effort is there and I can plainly see that.  Understanding is a two-way street.  Usually, it takes only a couple hours at best for someone to respond to my inquiries, but I'm an overnight gamer, so my expectations can't be overly high.  People have to sleep and I understand that not everybody is on my schedule.  That being said, I would class the response times as 'excellent...hands down'.  The support person with whom I regularly interact is Knorr (Discord contact can be found through the support panel) and this person always responds, is ready to help, and will take the time to ensure you are up and operating again as soon as possible....anything from HWID resets to more advanced tactics involving buried Windows settings that need adjusted.  This alone places them in a 'class of service' well above the rest.

Services:  Through the use of the VeteranCheats services, I have never received a softban / shadowban / or permaban as a result of using their services.  This proves that their decoding of game patches to ensure compatibility is rapid, even with large systemic overhauls only taking a couple of days under usual circumstances, and on those I have routinely been comp'd the time the service was inaccessible.  This further substantiates their commitment to doing right by the customer and is yet another reason I regularly return.

I can droll on and on about the positives and why you should be here, but if you are reading this, you have already taken the first step.  No, I'm not a bot, I'm not an employee, etc...just a loyal user of the services that has been taken care of with meticulous care and diligence.  Seeing only the negative experiences is disheartening, but you know what they say about the customer review process, yes?

-- 43 out of 100 people will talk about a bad experience with others in their peer group

-- 3 out of 100 people will talk about a positive experience with others in their peer group

The supported games selection is expansive and I've had zero issues.  Support is top-notch, and the services speak for themselves.  Give it a try...you won't be disappointed!

Keep killing it, VeteranCheats

• 2 weeks later...

thank you pbacorey, this really helps me with trusting the site more. there are so many mixed reviews, and knorr has been lovely with me so far, so im glad this isnt just like an automated hack thingie.

ive used fitgirl for piracy stuff in the past (who is also safe and transparent), as well as utorrent and stuff, so theres that.

Oh absolutely.  It’s the philosophy that ‘people only talk about the bad things’ these days.  I recently had to work with Knorr as-nauseous over a big issue I was having trying to get back up and running.  We were both at a loss and tried many things before I was able to eventually fix it on my own, but the effort was there.  Granted, the response time isn’t ‘minutes’ as the web description states, but it’s usually not too terribly long and it is indeed a human response.  I’m pretty pleased with the overall service, but as long as you aren’t dissuaded by a couple of hiccups and ‘I could have handled that better then they did’ moments along the way (similar to what we have in everyday life quite often), you’ll love the service as I do.