New Enlisted Patch is running

Hello everyone,
I keep reading here how satisfied people are with the hacks, which is why I ask myself why the enlisted hack is taking so long?
At first I thought that the developers were just waiting for the new game patch so that they wouldn't have to reprogram everything again for a few days. An info would be good on what waiting time you still have to adjust. Because the "Cheat Status - Enlisted: Maintenance" doesn't really make sense.

Due to the low request for the game the main focus of the developer is not on this game. But once it will be fixed. Will be working again for a long time. About the ETA we have nothing concrete yet. But what we can say is that we are already working on adding a new cheat for this game.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hydra5 said:

does that mean it is much better to wait until the updated cheat before buying? i know dumb question but better safe then sorry

You can buy it and use it whenever you want but make sure its working first. You can buy it even when its updating and time on your key won't waste.