Feedback/Review of Simplex EFT Cheat7/4/2021

Hello all i must say i was a little anxious about buying this cheat as there are many different reviews on google saying many different things, But this is my review ill try to be honest and fair as i can be.

To start off i got the product virtually immediately after buying it fo 24 hours all features work as indented dispite a little confusion on my end on how to get and download the loader and use it after that it worked fine beside i had a problem when i would get a blue screen of death ive tried to fix it but i never figured out how to fix that mainly because i was really tierd and fell asleep at the end of my subscription so i couldnt test turning off exploits protection  to fix the blue screen problem and i currently have not been banned on Escape From Tarkov  so id say its fairly undetected i do know all cheats are detectible and theres always a chance of being banned i have not so for my final review id say a 8/10 the price is a little high but i can accept that because it works fine and as intended great cheat and keep up the amazing work yall!

• Like 1