i bought Simplex for apex yesterday  and i got it to work and used it for about 2 hours before i got banned and then i made a alt and used it for another 2 hours and got banned. went to bed and now the cheat is in updating status and i have 6 hours left and i dont know if i will get to use it after it updates. a suggestion i have is to pause time on cheats when they have the updating status. basically paid 12$ for 4 hours and it was insta detected and i cant use it till they update.

12 hours ago, skater5140 said:

i bought Simplex for apex yesterday  and i got it to work and used it for about 2 hours before i got banned and then i made a alt and used it for another 2 hours and got banned. went to bed and now the cheat is in updating status and i have 6 hours left and i dont know if i will get to use it after it updates. a suggestion i have is to pause time on cheats when they have the updating status. basically paid 12$ for 4 hours and it was insta detected and i cant use it till they update.

Yes EAC had an update and Simplex got hit. It can happend.. It will update soon!

I would suggest another Apex cheat in the meantime such as X-ray/Icon!