Ă—
Ă—

Vanguard early review(Boomer&Royal)

First off, both tools are amazing as of right now. There are some minor parts of both tools that are wonky, but still very playable.

Boomer-

It’s a great tool, esp, outlines, constant UAV ect all amazing. What tops it off is the Unlock all feature, the best part of the tool lol. Minor flaws but I’ll get to that now,

let’s talk aimbot. Aimbot is very wonky and very heavy even with smooth aim on, smooth aim isn’t doing its work. It’s very obvious, it’s supposed to reduce the suspicions of aimbot, but it literally made it even worse. The best aimbot smooth aim was from The Alpha tool for CW and MW, but either then that, if you want to go all out then just go ham with aimbot, because this shit clears your whole lobby lmao. Very heavy and quick.

The rest of the features are all fine and amazing. As of right now there isn’t any flaw.

Royal-

Simply put it, it’s simple and easy to use. Just aimbot and esp, that’s all you need tbh(For myself esp is all I need)

Imma just going to say, esp and vis check, recoil ect are all fine. Aimbot let’s talk about it.

At the time I played with the tool(On release) aimbot was broken, it’ll even lock on your own kill streaks and even teammates at some points, if it did aim at a enemy it’ll aim at a enemy far away from you and it’ll lock on that same enemy even if there was an enemy near you. That’s how broken it was. 

It obviously got minor updates and fixes, and aimbot was fixed. It works better then boomer I would say, with smooth aim it made no difference. Smooth aim is very heavy even at aey high or small value, don’t like it.

I think that’s it, that’s my review. It’s mostly about aimbot lmao

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheTRu3NZ said:

First off, both tools are amazing as of right now. There are some minor parts of both tools that are wonky, but still very playable.

Boomer-

It’s a great tool, esp, outlines, constant UAV ect all amazing. What tops it off is the Unlock all feature, the best part of the tool lol. Minor flaws but I’ll get to that now,

let’s talk aimbot. Aimbot is very wonky and very heavy even with smooth aim on, smooth aim isn’t doing its work. It’s very obvious, it’s supposed to reduce the suspicions of aimbot, but it literally made it even worse. The best aimbot smooth aim was from The Alpha tool for CW and MW, but either then that, if you want to go all out then just go ham with aimbot, because this shit clears your whole lobby lmao. Very heavy and quick.

The rest of the features are all fine and amazing. As of right now there isn’t any flaw.

Royal-

Simply put it, it’s simple and easy to use. Just aimbot and esp, that’s all you need tbh(For myself esp is all I need)

Imma just going to say, esp and vis check, recoil ect are all fine. Aimbot let’s talk about it.

At the time I played with the tool(On release) aimbot was broken, it’ll even lock on your own kill streaks and even teammates at some points, if it did aim at a enemy it’ll aim at a enemy far away from you and it’ll lock on that same enemy even if there was an enemy near you. That’s how broken it was. 

It obviously got minor updates and fixes, and aimbot was fixed. It works better then boomer I would say, with smooth aim it made no difference. Smooth aim is very heavy even at aey high or small value, don’t like it.

I think that’s it, that’s my review. It’s mostly about aimbot lmao

Great detailed review. Thanks a lot for posting your opinion regarding both of those products!